Fly Away Friday #53
So, first of all, apologies for the delay in the link-up! With the summer, holidays, new jobs, and all that jazz, Kana and I were overwhelmed and unable to get the Fly Away Friday meet up the last fortnight. So apologies for this! We are now back and ready to roll.
A Note from Janine:
June flew by thanks to heat waves, holidays, and visits from family who flew across the globe. I welcomed my mother-in-law over from Australia for 3 weeks to see just what Toronto and Quebec are like in the summer months. Talk about a whirlwind! I was soooooo busy sightseeing and showing her Canada, that the time just couldn’t stand still.
Fill My Passport offers blog and website editing services! We have packages detailing what we offer including full edits, copy editing, proofreading, and more. please email me for a quote if interested.
Guest Posts on Local Coffee Shops: If you know of an incredible local coffee shop gem in your home city or where you are travelling, we want to hear about it! Check out our Write for Us page for the details.
Instagram Pod: Besides the FAF pod, I also run a couple of other pods with two other bloggers. If you are keen to join a second pod and are an active Instagrammer, please let me know and I will add you. Travel content is priority.
Lastly, 2 of our destination-specific journals have hit the market – Rome, Italy and the Gold Coast Australia! Reap the benefits of physical journaling once again with our published hardcover books. Check out our website for details.
Fly Away Friday Link-up Rules:
- Share 1 link of travel or lifestyle content only.
- Comment on BOTH host links and a minimum of 2 others.
- Share on social media if so inclined!
- Use the #flyawayfriday hashtag
- Please write genuine comments and nothing spammy
- Please complete before the next link-up July 20
- Spread the word! The more links shared, the more successful the community will be and the more exposure and bloggers you will meet.