Fly Away Friday #52
Yay! it’s the 52nd Fly Away Friday link up! We’re so happy you’re joining us! Time for some coffee, wine, tea or your favourite indulgence to get some good blogging on! Or maybe a couple of adorable alpacas as they solve everything!
About Fly Away Friday:
Fly Away Friday is a link-up community for travel related blog posts. Hosted by Janine from Fill My Passport and Kana from Life in Wanderlust; we wanted to create and cultivate a supportive community of travelers. Every other Friday at 9:00AM PST, the Fly Away Friday link-up will open for everyone to share their posts all weekend long until Sunday at 11:59PM PST.
A Note From Janine:
So there was an election here in Ontario and man it was intense. I’m so glad that it is over! Time will tell on the decision.
On a blogging note, I’m thrilled to see the huge response on my Disney material! Thank you so much for your support. We are busily building our section so the mouse isn’t going anywhere 🙂 It has a been a rough few months, but we are getting back into the groove. We are trying to decide where to go for my 40th birthday. Where would you choose? Bora Bora is my top choice, but man, expensive flights!
Also!! The 50th stickers have been ordered! Once received, Kana will get them out to you 🙂 xo
1) My Destination Journals for Rome and the Gold Coast are on the market! Check them out here!
2) Blog Promotion Program! – Check out our promotional feature where you can have your blog on our sidebar and promoted for 1 or 3-month packages.
3) Blog Editing – So, does your grammar suck? Well, we’re here to help! E-book and course coming soon.
- Link one travel blog post below.
- Comment on both host’s links and at least 2 others.
- We’re not even that strict – we don’t even have a badge you need to display on your posts!
- Have fun, meet new amazing travelers, make friends and don’t forget to come back June 22nd!
Janine is an active traveller who enjoys uncovering untold stories, writing about her adventures to 40 countries, and has yet to find a cupcake she doesn't like. She thrives on discovering adventure honeymoon destinations readers will surely love. Many thanks for stopping by.