Fly Away Friday #44
Happy Friday everyone! It is Family Day weekend here in Ontario as I watch the Olympic Games. As you can see from the cover photo, I am a curler and have begun to wear my rally cap for the girls! 0-3 is not good for medal chances. But not all is lost – the men are undefeated and we won gold in Mixed Doubles 🙂
A Note From Janine:
Get Featured: My blog has started a new program to feature bloggers on a monthly basis! Let me know if you are interested.
Myself (@fillmypassport ), Allison Smith (@flightstofancy), and Kathy James (KathyW_Wanderer) run 18 Group boards. Please follow the three of us and let us know your handle AND email address, and which boards (or if you want to join all of them) from our list below, you are keen to join:
1. Best Of Asia
2. Best Of Australia, New Zealand & Oceania
3. Best Of Europe
4. Best Of The Americas
5. Best Of Africa
6. On The Bucket List
7. Travel Favourites
8. Travel Restaurants & Cafes
9. Adventure Honeymoons
10. City Breaks & Weekend Getawys
11. Walks Of The World
12. Ethical Travel
13. Travel Products, Hints & Tips
14. Cultural Travel Experiences
15. Beaches Of The world
16. Disney (NEW!)
17. Blogger Friendly Experiences (Sponsored posts, brands that work with bloggers only.) (NEW!)
- Link up to one travel or lifestyle blog post below.
- Visit and comment on both the host’s links and at least 2 others. Please remember this rule. BOTH host links need to be supported. We have had a few instances where only the blog whose website is hosting the link-up is getting support.
- Share the #FlyAwayFriday love through other social channels – tag us or use the hashtag so we can see and repost them!
- Have fun, meet new amazing travelers, make friends and don’t forget to come back February 2nd!
No related posts.